Friday, August 12, 2005

Dear Leader, on Cindy Sheehan:


"Mur-i-cans don't care about these issues of heart broken mothers! They know we're at war and someone has to sacrifice (not me and Dick's rich friends at Halliburton and Exxon and Bechtel, though). Besides, I sent someone out there to the Free Speech Ditch to speak to her last week, what the hell does she expect from a hard workin fella on vacation? I would send Condi here out to talk about honor and perseverance and such stuff, but she says the Texas sun makes her make-up run...See ya'll later, at the September 11th Celebration Festival. Clint Black will make this war and dying sound better than even me and my speechwriters do, ya'll eat up that down-home folksy shit when a guy in a big ass cowboy hat puts it to song."
Via Rox Populi.
|